Cohosts Lizelle van Vuuren and Krista Morgan talk about being entrepreneurs and the things that inspire us and the things that has us scratching our heads. This episode our theme is Staying Healthy (both in business and in our personal lives) and our guest is Cheryl Kellond.
- The good, bad, and ugly: A story about sexism while fundraising, health and detox challenges, traveling and being healthy.
- The Apple Watch
- #EqualPayDay and dealing with trolls online
- TEDx RiNo — a new TEDx for one of Denver’s most up and coming neighborhoods
- Companies we’re crushin’ on: Theranos (Elizabeth Holmes), Realty Mogul, Dealstruck, Lending Club, and all of the Mergelane Startups:
- Mapistry is a platform for completing regulatory permits that require maps.
- QuickZip is a fitted sheet that zips on and off with ease.
- Idaciti is a data and visualization platform that makes global financial data usable.
- TomboyX is a lifestyle brand that markets clothing and accessories for the spirit of tomboy in every woman.
- Zaza is a healthy snack that is paleo, vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO, and delicious.
- August is a forecasting tool for pharma and biotech companies running clinical trials
- Sugarwish is an ecommerce gift company where the recipient gets to pick exactly what she wants
- Havenly. Your room, decorated and delivered.